1. Pay Online
2. Pay In Person:
Orange County Administration Center 201 S. Rosalind Avenue, 4th Floor Orlando, FL 32801
Payments for parking tickets in unincorporated Orange County only.
Hours: 8am – 5pm Monday-Friday
3. Pay By Mail:
Mailing Address: Orange County Comptroller Finance and Accounting Department PO Box 38 Orlando, FL 32802-0038
- If you were not driving or in possession of your vehicle at the time of the violation, complete this Transfer Affidavit.
VALID PLACARD If you had a valid disabled parking permit at the time of the violation, please contact the Comptroller’s Office at the phone number above. You may have to provide the following in person at the above address:
- Your disabled parking placard
- Your disabled parking (permit) registration
- Your drivers license
- The parking violation notice
A $7.50 administration fee will be assessed to waive handicapped/wheelchair fines.
CLERK OF COURTS
- For moving violation traffic tickets (uniform traffic citations) received in Orange County, contact the Clerk of Courts – Traffic Division at 407-836-6000 or visit the website at https://myeclerk.myorangeclerk.com/.
- If your parking violation has been transferred to the courthouse at your request for a hearing, please contact the Clerk of Courts – Criminal Misdemeanor Division at 407-836-2000 (option 2) or visit their website: https://myeclerk.myorangeclerk.com/.
For City of Orlando parking tickets, contact them at 407-246-2450 or visit their website:
|Transfer Affidivit||2017/11/27||16 KB|
|Hearing Request||2017/05/22||86 KB|