We are working to do all that we can for the health and safety of our employees, their families, and the public. We have strived to make our services available online, by telephone, or by mail for your convenience.
Below is a list of services that our office offers online.
- Research Official Records
- E-Recording Document Information (mortgages, deeds, notices of commencement, etc.)
- Tax Deed Sales Information
- Property Auction information
- Use our fee calculator for Deed recording, estimated purchase price, mortgage recording, or transfer of lien
- Research Board of County Commissioners meeting minutes
- Information regarding Value Adjustment Board petitions
- Protect your home from property fraud
Payments for parking tickets, false alarm fines, and red-light running violations can be paid online at:
- Parking Tickets: https://www.occompt.com/finance/parking-tickets/
- False Alarm Fines: https://securityalarms.ocso.com/Default.aspx
- Orange County Red Light Notices of Violation: ViolationInfo.com
- Orange County Red Light Uniform Traffic Citations: https://www.myorangeclerk.com/
** Please note payment of the Red Light Fine is for the Notice of Violation Only – payment of Uniform Traffic Citations must be made through the Orange County Clerk of Courts at https://www.myorangeclerk.com/Divisions/Traffic/Traffic-Ticket-Options.
Payments may also be made via U.S. Mail
- Parking ticket payments should be mailed to: send the citation and payment to Orange County Comptroller Finance and Accounting Department, PO Box 38 Orlando, FL 32802-0038.
- Red Light Notice of Violation payments should be mailed to: Orange County Violations Processing Center, PO Box 864681, Orlando FL 32886-4681
- Red Light Uniform Traffic Citation payments should be mailed to: Orange County Clerk of the Court, 425 N. Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32801
- False alarm check payments should be mailed to: Orange County Comptroller FA, Finance and Accounting, PO Box 38, Orlando FL 32802-0038
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve rapidly and ensuring our employees are safe and fully informed is a top priority. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 and taking proactive steps to minimize the potential spread of the virus.
We realize that you may have questions that haven’t been answered on this page. So, the following is contact information to assist you.
Email Contact Information
- Main Email: Comptroller@occompt.com
- Public Records Request: PR@occompt.com
- Official Records (Recording): ORWebsite@occompt.com
- Value Adjustment Board: VAB@occompt.com
Telephone Contact Information
- Main Line: 407-836-5690
- Official Records: 407-836-5115
- Finance & Accounting: 407-836-5715
- Clerk’s Office: 407-836-7300
- Audit: 407-836-5775