Fees customers inquire about most frequently are:
- Certified Copies – $1.00 per page plus $2.00 to certify the document (Example: 3-page document = $1.00 x 3 pages + $2.00 to certify = $5.00)
- Copies – $1.00 per page (Example: 3-page document = $3.00)
- Recording – $10.00 for the first page and $8.50 for each additional page. Indexing – first four (4) names free and a charge of $1.00 per additional name.
- Click here for a complete list of our fees.
- Try our calculator if you want to calculate the fees for your document. (click here)
- Credit Cards: MasterCard and Visa credit transactions are accepted in person in our office with a $500 limit per visit. We also accept credit card payments over the phone for copy orders.
- Check Acceptance Policy: The Orange County Comptroller Official Records Department accepts personal and business checks, bank Cashier checks, Traveler’s Checks, and Money Orders for all transactions except Tax Deeds.
- Tax Deeds require cash or certified funds.
- Foreign checks or money orders may be accepted, if the funds are in U.S. currency (which must be stated on the check) and the funds are payable through a U.S. financial institution.
Checks must include:
- Bank name, routing number, account number, and check number.
- Payor’s signature.
- Name and address of the payor (exceptions: bank Cashier checks do not require an address) Must be dated. We will not accept checks older than six months or past a stated date (i.e., “Void after 90 days”).
- Amount must be filled in with the correct amount. We do not accept blank checks.
- Payable to Orange County Comptroller.
Orange County Comptroller’s Office
Attn: Official Records Department
P.O. Box 38 Orlando, FL 32802-0038
Physical Address (for overnight deliveries):
Orange County Comptroller
109 E. Church St.
Orlando, FL 32801